Sunday, June 23, 2013

Akita Inu named "Grof Monte Kristo" a pet in Serbia

Akita-Inu Grof
Akita-Inu Grof
I desire a Akita Inu dog so much. I MEAN LIKE SERIOUSLY I NEED one.

Akita-Inu dogg animal
Akita-Inu dogg animal
Not only because they are the cutest dogs existing on earth, but also because I need to walk more to train my leg muscles and shit like that. 

Akita-Inu dog named Grof
Akita-Inu dog named Grof
My doctor recommended getting a dog, so yeah! 
Akita-Inu puppie
Akita-Inu puppie
The white you see on Tanuki is something called Irish spotting and is a remnant from the time all akitas were bred with other dogs. 
Akita-Inu puppy
Akita-Inu puppy
Akitas have longer muzzle than americans. Akita is lighter built and more fox-like in appearance. Everyone can not be a dog geek. 
Akita-Inu small kid
Akita-Inu small kid
But I think it would be so much easier to explain to people I meet if I had one of each.
AkitaInu breed
AkitaInu breed

No comments:

Post a Comment