Monday, May 27, 2013

Ariana Grande feat. Mac Miller - The Way (Official Single Cover)

Ariana Grande ft. Mac Miller - The Way
Ariana Grande feat. Mac Miller - The Way (Official Single Cover)
The straight guys I do profit a long with already know i'm gay and they're completely good with it, like one of my best friends boyfriends, when we go out to cheerful clubs around Manchester he comes with, so he's obviously comfortable around cheerful people, I couldn't ever be friends or around the typical straight men as I'd end up punching one of them. I didn't even profit an well-behaved mention?! I work and live amongst them. They're good friends and great laughs. I locate them incredibly awkward to be around in the beginning, like knowing each others boundaries and stuff, but you soon gain past it. most of all my friends are either girls or cheerful guys. 
I really don't like the text but I like the set up. Ariana Grande feat. Mac Miller - The Way (Official Single Cover) LOVE IT! LOVE THE SONG! LOVE YOUR COVER! :) I think it's healthy to know how straight boys react. They're much more to the point and chill compared to girls and cheerful men.
It's just... awkward... I feel like we don't have every in common... My best friends are either girls or gay guys, I don't really feel comfortable around most straight men, obviously I have a brother and other straight relatives, but they don't gain to see the 'real' me, which is hard at times. 
It's not easy with many of these typical straight guys, but luckily the two guys I hang around with now are not like all the others. i feel comfortable most of the time around straight guys, its just i select the company of girls or gay guys because we just understand each other better. Ariana Grande feat. Mac Miller - The Way (Official Single Cover) i have no problem talking with straight guys either, its just sometimes it can be awkward if you don't know what to chat about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment