Sunday, May 5, 2013

Lady Gaga copied Phoebe Buffay? #EXPOSED

Phoebe Buffay's scrapped first world tour posters leak! Lady Gaga copied Phoebe Buffay? #EXPOSED
Haha, made these around last summer for fun after my BTWB concert tickets arrived. What do you think? I'd pay to look it, tbh. YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED FRIENDS? Um, no. Haha. But i think i watched a tiny bit of it at my friends' house. "Haus of Phalange" LOVE DAT SHIT. Did somebody actually just ask who Regina Phalange Phoebe is? crying rn omg She, and potentially Ross, are the most self-sacrificial friends of all the Friends. Phoebe has her brothers children, for the love of Frank! In one of the most touching episodes, Phoebe gives birth to Frank and Alices three babies, and at the last minute, while in labor, decides she wants to hold one of them. She only tells Rachel (they are so sweet in their alone moments), and when Rachel finally tells her Frank wants to withhold all three babies, Phoebe bids them goodbye in one of the saddest moments in Friends history. Selfless!

Lady-Gaga-copied-Phoebe-Buffay-picture
Lady Gaga copied Phoebe Buffay
In season three, Phoebe dates a school teacher and a firefighter at the same time. Phoebe spends the episode trying to decide which she should choose: the hot bod, or the sensitive one? It turns out both have both (again, lucky girl!) and Phoebe cannot decide between the two, which leads her to preserve playing the field. i've just gone mad without computer these months 
this ain't even a permanent one still but i'm so glad i'm here talking with you guys! Holy crap, I've seen your work=! I didn't know you had! yeah, i know it sucks going without the internet for a 'few' months. glad you're back tho! 
phoebe-buffay-copier-copycat-gagaloo
Phoebe buffay copier copycat gagaloo
Lady Gaga copied Phoebe Buffay? #EXPOSED!!! Both guys end up visiting her during a set at the coffeehouse and bust her in her deceit! And actually, it turns out just fine, so I guess what I am saying is: it is totally okay to date two guys at once as long as you havent declared exclusivity. She got off the plane, didnt she?
Oh, and Phoebe also taught me how to play guitar. I mean, I dont play guitar, but if I ever wanted to try, I could do bear claw, turkey leg and old woman, no problem.
Thanksss, Pheebs!

No comments:

Post a Comment