Thursday, May 9, 2013

Selena Gomez - Greatest Hits (Official cover)

Selena Gomez - Greatest Hits
Selena Gomez - Greatest Hits
Thanks everyone! she doesnt have a single hit. Naturally went Platinum, Who Says went Platinum and Love You Like a Love Song went 2x Platinum, hence why I said in my original post that she only has 3 greatest hits. I know she has like 3 "greatest hits", but I thought this picture was beautiful and it'd work so well for a greatest hits collection. Selena Gomez - Greatest Hits (Official cover) I didn't do too much, I just messed around with the colouring a little because I hated that the original picture looked a little washed out. Let me know what you think! The cover for her imaginative Grestest hits CD which will be released someday. Look at the HQ image. ;) she doesnt have a single hit. bitch please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment