Sunday, May 5, 2013

Zayn Malik spotted with a MYSTERY MAN.

He could've chosen a hotter bottom, imo. Could be his friend or family. He looks a bit like Taylor Lautner,only uglier ! Spencer, you are dumb - Bookmark this thread for future reference. I tought he gave off a hipster zac efron actually... Zayn Malik Spotted With a MYSTERY MAN! (Boyfriend?) I hope they are f*cking right now... 
One Direction Zayn Malik gay-friend, cousin couzzie
One Direction Zayn Malik gay-friend, cousin couzzie

He looks like that boy from the Sara Montagaggagagaaggaagauge video for Take It Easy! Zayn I can be your bottom I can love you GOOD - fck me sideways with a stick. Lol its his cuzzie. Could have sworn that was his best friend! Zayn Malik Spotted With a MYSTERY MAN I'm well determined that at least 2 out of 1 Dir are gonna come out sooner or later. Wasn't everyone from NSYNC gay except Justin Timberlake? the only one from *NSYNC who is gay, is Lance. I ain't mad. Love me some bottom hunk. 
#EXPRESSYOURSELF #DONTREPRESSYOURSELF

2 comments:

  1. So, being spotted with a friend makes you gay? It's not like they're hugging/holding hands/kissing. ._. It's ridiculous what rumors people spread... It's most likely a family friend or family member!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTH?! If you're going to spread rumors and lies can you please make sure you use correct grammar :/

    ReplyDelete